- An Evaluation and CME Application is available on-line for those who register for the webinar.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 to present, Macintosh OSX, Linux Redhat
- Browser: Internet Explorer (IE) 5.5+, Firefox 2.0+, Opera* 9.0+, Mozilla 1.71+
- Other: Events with streaming audio or video require Macromedia Flash 8.0+
- Hardware: 56Kbps Internet access. Speakers or headphones and cable modem, DSL, ISDN, or equivalent broadband needed to receive audio/video streaming (128K minimum).
*Opera browser will not allow access to the Question and Answer feature of the console.
AOL Subscribers will need to open up Internet Explorer (IE) or Firefox outside of AOL. The only operating system that Vcall has that supports AOL is the Mac OS X.
- Log on to AOL (this is the AOL browser for subscribers and is not the same as www.aol.com as accessed through the IE browser)
- Open Internet Explorer, Firefox or other internet browser program
- Type/paste Webinar URL into the browser to go to site
- Learning Portfolio
- Course Calendar
- Online and Digital CME
- Communication Skills
- CME Transcripts
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)