2nd title in the new Let's Discuss enhanced eBook series
Shoulder surgery is commonly performed for arthritis, instability, rotator cuff tear, and rotator cuff tear arthropathy. Although most surgeries are successful, a subset of patients does not have optimal results following the index surgery. This enhanced eBook will serve as a tremendous resource for surgeons interested in managing challenging and complex shoulder problems. World-renowned editors provide a step-by-step approach for a multitude of shoulder conditions to ensure optimal diagnosis and management of patients with failed or painful shoulder surgery.
Review detailed surgical techniques augmented by streaming video that visually explains concepts. Bulleted key points and CME test questions ensure a solid understanding of relevant knowledge.
Explore controversial topics and treatment options, including:
Let's Discuss is an enhanced eBook series designed to keep you on the top of the medical advances that you and your colleagues are concerned about and interested in right now. Each title in the series provides clear, concise, and up-to-date information on the most relevant topics for orthopaedic surgeons of all specialties.
- Adult Hip 13 (online): Hip Resurfacing Indications for a Young, Active Male Still Surfing: The Case of Keith Brown: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program *Disc Version Coming Soon! (05425)
- Orthopaedic Code-X 2015-Standard (05415)
- ICL Access Subscription: Instructional Course Lectures Series Online, Vols. 51-64
- The Adult Hip Series: Virtual Fellowship Interactive Cases on Disc or Online
- New patient education brochures in the topics you need
- Orthopaedic Video Theater: Access more than 400 Peer-Reviewed anatomy and technique videos online
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2 Package (05428)
- Monograph Shoulder and Elbow eBook Package (05432E)
- Standing Room Only: Advanced Surgical Reconstruction of the Knee and Shoulder (05350)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Patella Instability and Arthrosis (05308)
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2+MO: Total Ankle Arthroplasty Package (05429)
- OKU 11 eBook + Scored and Recorded OKU 11 SAE bundle (05391E)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2 Package
- Monograph Shoulder and Elbow eBook Package