Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment 3-Exam Package Print: Adult Spine, Foot and Ankle, Musculoskeletal Trauma 2012
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Three exams conveniently bundled and affordably priced.
- Self-Scored Self Assessment Examinations can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification(MOC) process but cannot be applied to the MOC self-assessment requirement because these activities are not scored and recorded by the AAOS.
- Scored and Recorded Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
- Learn more about Self Assessment Examinations
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
This three-exam set includes the following topics:
Review your understanding of the principles, application, and complications of spinal disorders including inflammatory diseases, myelopathy, spinal stenosis, disk herniations, and adult spinal deformities. With a focus on clinical application, this exam will guide you to recognize your knowledge gaps and reinforce current practice patterns. One hundred multiple-choice questions.
Foot and Ankle
Strengthen your knowledge of complicated foot and ankle reconstructive and salvage operations, and reinforce your understanding of the basic principles of foot and ankle surgery. Learn to differentiate among treatment options for patients with foot and ankle deformities, pain, and trauma. One hundred multiple-choice questions.
Evaluate your understanding of current recommended techniques for the treatment of musculoskeletal trauma and its complications. Improve your ability to analyze and synthesize orthopaedic trauma concepts with the aid of figures and illustrations. Improve your understanding of the basic science principles for the management of orthopaedic trauma. Explore traumatic injuries of the upper and lower extremity, pelvis, and acetabular area. One hundred multiple-choice questions.
CME: Together, these enduring materials have been approved for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing these Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
Prefer the online format? You may take these examinations online right now by clicking here.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review (02958)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM (05208)
- Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination 2011 Scored and Recorded Print and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD ROM Package (05222)
- Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment 3-Exam Package Print: Anatomy-Imaging, Musculoskeletal Tumors and Diseases, and Upper Extremity 2011 (08319)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package