Self-Scored Self-Assessment 3-Exam Package Online: Anatomy-Imaging, Musculoskeletal Tumors and Diseases, and Upper Extremity 2011
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Three exams conveniently bundled and affordably priced.
- Self-Scored Self Assessment Examinations can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification(MOC) process but cannot be applied to the MOC self-assessment requirement because these activities are not scored and recorded by the AAOS.
- Scored and Recorded Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
- Learn more about Self Assessment Examinations
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
This three-exam set includes the following topics:
Test your interpretive skills and diagnostic acumen. Strengthen your knowledge of surgical and cross sectional anatomy. Explore a broad spectrum of anatomic findings that include arthroscopic anatomy, surgical approaches and applied anatomy, musculoskeletal oncology, and critical anatomic relationships. 100 multiple-choice questions.
Musculoskeletal Tumors and Diseases
Strengthen your evaluation, diagnostic, and treatment skills for primary bone and soft-tissue neoplasms and their simulators, including both benign and malignant conditions. Review the latest classification and surgical staging systems. Improve your knowledge of metastatic disease, myeloma, lymphoma, metabolic bone disease, and genetically transmitted musculoskeletal oncology. 100 multiple-choice questions.
Deepen your knowledge of the entire upper extremity including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. Review indications for operative and nonoperative management of common problems. Keep current with surgical management solutions, including arthroscopic and open techniques. 125 multiple-choice questions.
Together, these enduring materials have been approved for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ .
CME Credits in MOC
These Self-Scored Self-Assessment Examinations can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS maintenance of Certification (MOC) process but cannot be applied to the MOC self-assessment requirement because these activities are not scored and recorded by the AAOS.
Prefer the print format? To take these exams in the print format, click here.
If you have already purchased this self-assessment program, you may login and begin taking it here.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care 4th Edition (05188)
- Musculoskeletal Medicine (02685)
- Surgical Atlas of the Musculoskeletal System (02882)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package