Three exams conveniently bundled and affordably priced.
- Self-Scored Self Assessment Examinations can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification(MOC) process but cannot be applied to the MOC self-assessment requirement because these activities are not scored and recorded by the AAOS.
- Scored and Recorded Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
- Learn more about Self Assessment Examinations
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
This three-exam set includes the following topics:
Test your interpretive skills and diagnostic acumen. Strengthen your knowledge of surgical and cross sectional anatomy. Explore a broad spectrum of anatomic findings that include arthroscopic anatomy, surgical approaches and applied anatomy, musculoskeletal oncology, and critical anatomic relationships. 100 multiple-choice questions.
Musculoskeletal Tumors and Diseases
Strengthen your evaluation, diagnostic, and treatment skills for primary bone and soft-tissue neoplasms and their simulators, including both benign and malignant conditions. Review the latest classification and surgical staging systems. Improve your knowledge of metastatic disease, myeloma, lymphoma, metabolic bone disease, and genetically transmitted musculoskeletal oncology. 100 multiple-choice questions.
Deepen your knowledge of the entire upper extremity including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. Review indications for operative and nonoperative management of common problems. Keep current with surgical management solutions, including arthroscopic and open techniques. 125 multiple-choice questions.
CME: Together, these enduring material have been approved for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing these Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement as well.
Prefer the online format? You may take these examinations online right now by clicking here.
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Patella Instability and Arthrosis
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package