New interface . . . improved navigation . . . greater value!
Area of Focus: Practice Management
Orthopaedic Code-X 2013's new interface provides instant access to everything you need to code with confidence. Navigate, translate, and integrate six critical coding databases—Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes, ICD-9 codes, RVUs, CCI edits, HCPCS, and Global Service Data guidelines—with incredible speed, accuracy, and ease!
Experience all new features for 2013
Also included with your Code-X subscription:
*Developed by Karen Zupko & Associates.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Multimedia Excerpts (note - you will need a media player to hear/view)
- Orthopaedic Code-X 2013
People interested in this area have also bought:
- AAOS Musculoskeletal Coding Guide 2013 (05325)
- AAOS Procedure/ICD 9 Code Cross-Reference 2013 (05324)
- Complete Global Service Data for Orthopaedic Surgery 2013 (05323)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- The Adult Hip 9 (online): Open Repair of Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI); The Case of Cora Price: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package