Denied claims? Document your appeal with confidence.
Area of Focus: Practice Management
Find out why many customers claim this guide "pays for itself" in just one or two successful appeals. The 2013 edition offers comprehensive global billing guidelines to help you eliminate denied or delayed claims for more than 1,500 musculoskeletal procedures, with a full page devoted to relevant inclusions and exclusions for each Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) code. Edited by the AAOS Committee on Coding, Coverage, and Reimbursement, this years guide includes new and revised musculoskeletal CPT codes, and many new and revised global packages.
Subscribe to the Complete Global Service Data for Orthopaedic Surgery and save $20.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- AAOS Musculoskeletal Coding Guide 2013 (05325)
- AAOS Procedure/ICD 9 Code Cross-Reference 2013 (05324)
- Orthopaedic Code-X 2013 PC/Mac NEW (05330)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- The Adult Hip 9 (online): Open Repair of Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI); The Case of Cora Price: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package