Review safe, proven methods as well as cutting-edge techniques for treating patella instability patients.
Area of Focus: Arthroscopy and Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity
Improve your understanding of surgical exposures of critical tendon, ligament, articular, and peri-articular structures around the patellofemoral joint. Observe video illustrations that show the roles of the lateral retinaculum and quadriceps tendon-femoral ligament in instability. Identify deviations from normal patellar tracking and gain confidence in your technique selection for each patella instability patient.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
About Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques:
Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques programs, developed in conjunction with the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), offer you the opportunity to observe a comprehensive selection of arthroscopic techniques performed by leaders in the field.
Please note, you need a Blu-ray Disc™ player to view this program. Purchasers also have access to all videos in this program—streaming online!
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Articular Cartilage Restoration (05203)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
Other Products in this Series:
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Advanced Ankle Arthroscopy (05178)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (05071)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Glenohumeral Instability (02947)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Elbow Arthroscopy (05351)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Meniscal Repair and Replacement (05181)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Rotator Cuff Repair (02948)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2+MO: Total Ankle Arthroplasty Package
- OKU 11 eBook + Scored and Recorded OKU SAE + OKU 11 eBook bundle