Get skills course instruction with DVD value and convenience!
Area of Focus: Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity and Sports Medicine
Prepare for your unique cases with the most current—and commercially unbiased—resource on primary and revision TKA. Manage the specific challenges presented by each patient through improved preoperative planning, careful selection of surgical approach, and application of ligament balancing techniques in both primary and revision TKA. Explore the latest issues and controversies so you can determine which techniques are right for you and your patients. Learn to anticipate and avoid pitfalls, and apply evidence-based strategies for handling complications when they arise.
Includes special debate session: Surgical Technique – What Works Best?
Navigation in TKA
Michael Dunbar, MD
Customized Cutting Blocks
Thomas A. Meade, MD
Traditional Surgical Instruments in TKA – Still the Gold Standard
Kevin J. Bozic, MD
Moderator: Ormonde M. Mahoney, MD
Successful completion of this program should give you the knowledge to:
Surgical demonstrations and insightful lectures offer in-depth coverage of:
Standing Room Only is your front-row seat to the most popular orthopaedic skills courses held at the Orthopaedic Learning Center. This program offers a selection of educational features such as lectures, surgical demonstrations of contemporary techniques, and case-based discussion.
Standing Room Only will help you review and reinforce a course that you attended, or it can highlight the key issues of a course that you weren't able to attend.
Earn up to 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
Other Products in this Series:
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma: Surgical Techniques and Treatment Options (02840)
- Standing Room Only: Hip Preservation in the Adolescent and Young Adult (05327)
- Standing Room Only: Advanced Surgical Reconstruction of the Knee and Shoulder (05350)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Standing Room Only: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (02942)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatrics: Sports Surgery of Children and Adolescents (05214)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- Standing Room Only: Tactics for Orthopaedic Trauma (05349)
- Standing Room Only: Wrist Fractures: Treatment Principles and Techniques (02827)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2+MO: Total Ankle Arthroplasty Package
- OKU 11 eBook + Scored and Recorded OKU SAE + OKU 11 eBook bundle