Get skills course instruction with DVD value and convenience!
Area of Focus: Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity and Sports Medicine
Prepare for your unique cases with the most current—and commercially unbiased—resource on primary and revision TKA. Manage the specific challenges presented by each patient through improved preoperative planning, careful selection of surgical approach, and application of ligament balancing techniques in both primary and revision TKA. Explore the latest issues and controversies so you can determine which techniques are right for you and your patients. Learn to anticipate and avoid pitfalls, and apply evidence-based strategies for handling complications when they arise.
Includes special debate session: Surgical Technique – What Works Best?
Navigation in TKA
Michael Dunbar, MD
Customized Cutting Blocks
Thomas A. Meade, MD
Traditional Surgical Instruments in TKA – Still the Gold Standard
Kevin J. Bozic, MD
Moderator: Ormonde M. Mahoney, MD
Successful completion of this program should give you the knowledge to:
Surgical demonstrations and insightful lectures offer in-depth coverage of:
Standing Room Only is your front-row seat to the most popular orthopaedic skills courses held at the Orthopaedic Learning Center. This program offers a selection of educational features such as lectures, surgical demonstrations of contemporary techniques, and case-based discussion.
Standing Room Only will help you review and reinforce a course that you attended, or it can highlight the key issues of a course that you weren't able to attend.
Earn up to 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Hip and Knee Reconstruction 4 (05204)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Knee, 2nd Edition (05219)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Arthroplasty for Unicompartmental Knee Arthritis (02915)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
Other Products in this Series:
- Standing Room Only: Hip Preservation in the Adolescent and Young Adult (05327)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Standing Room Only: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (02942)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma (02840)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatrics: Sports Surgery of Children and Adolescents (05214)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Standing Room Only: Shoulder and Elbow: Surgical Techniques and Management (02771)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- Standing Room Only: Strategies and Tactics in Orthopaedic Extremity Trauma (05349)
- Standing Room Only: Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma (02902)
- Standing Room Only: Wrist Fractures (02827)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Patella Instability and Arthrosis
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package