Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 61, 2012
Paul Tornetta III, MD, Editor; Mark W. Pagnano, MD, Assistant Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
See how these masters of orthopaedic surgery are solving the problems you face every day in practice.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics
Put into your practice what today`s leading experts do in theirs. Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 61 places you at the elbows of 135 of todays foremost orthopaedic surgeons, delivering the freshest clinically relevant thinking in orthopaedics today.
Forty-eight chapters refer to the experts practical application of surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, identifying advantages, and disadvantages. Through text and video ICL 61 delivers the latest insights, opinions and techniques as presented at last years premier orthopaedic educational event – the 2011 AAOS Annual Meeting.
Make these lectures yours and let the masters refresh your knowledge of critical procedures, sharpen your techniques, and update your action plans.
Subscribe to the Instructional Course Lectures and receive each new annual ICL volume shipped to you automatically upon publication at a savings. Your subscription includes unlimited online access—including PDF downloads—to the full text of the current volume and every volume back to and including ICL 51.
* Access through login on OrthoPortal. To subscribe to the ICL series, call AAOS Customer Service at 1-800-626-6726.
* This offer is available to AAOS members and residents only. New volume can take up to one month after publication to post online at orthoportal.org. For institutional subscriptions, contact Joseph Phillipp, Manager, Global Licensing and New Business Development at email@example.com
- From the Editor
Paul Tornetta III, MD
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package