Spine Trauma, 2nd Edition
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Now available as an eBook!
Area of Focus: Spine and Trauma
Click here to order the eBook format.
This comprehensive new title covers the many elements of spinal injury care, including epidemiology, emergency evaluation, diagnosis of spine injury in the polytrauma patient—and reflects advancements and options in radiologic imaging, pharmacologic management, and surgical treatment, and rehabilitation.
For a variety of upper and lower cervical spine injuries—as well as the major thoracic, lumbar, and sacral injuries—the editors offer a consistent and practical resource. For each injury, they provide a full review of the anatomy and evaluation methods, followed by discussion of the appropriate techniques for operative and non-operative care, concluding with the expected results of treatment, as well as potential complications.
Spine Trauma 2nd. Edition, explores:
The team approach is a hallmark of spinal injury care. From stabilization and evaluation through surgical treatment and on to rehabilitation, this text addresses all the health professionals involved in the complex spectrum of care of spinal injury patients.
The AAOS will donate 12.5% of net revenues from the sale of this book to the Alan M. Levine Educational Fund.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Spine Surgery (02795)
- Instructional Course Lectures Spine 2 (05130)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Spine 4 (05205)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package