Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Knee, 2nd Edition
Henry D. Clarke, MD, Charles A. Bush-Joseph, MD, and Brian R. Wolf, MD, MS, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Start every orthopaedic procedure with a safe surgical exposure.
Area of Focus: Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity and Resident Information
Observe detailed demonstrations of 30 surgical exposures covering a variety of adult reconstruction techniques, trauma-oriented fixation techniques, and sports medicine repairs. Review the surgical anatomy, necessary equipment, instrumentation, patient positioning techniques, and surgical steps to safely gain adequate exposure of the knee. Learn to locate, visualize, isolate, tag, retract, and protect the neurovascular structures encountered with each surgical exposure of the knee. Identify and evaluate the technical challenges, potential complications, and pitfalls for each exposure presented.
Gain knowledge from expert surgeons—including Robert LaPrade, MD, PhD; Leo Whiteside, MD; Walter Virkus, MD; George John Haidukewych, MD; Alfred Tria, MD—offering detailed demonstrations, tips, and pitfalls for each exposure.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
Detailed footage includes surgical exposures of the knee for:
This program was supported, in part, by an unrestricted educational grant from Zimmer.
About Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery:
Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery is a one-of-a-kind resource to that gives you a clear view of the anatomy so you can confidently perform a wide range of approaches to accomplish many procedures.
Whether you are performing arthroscopic or open surgery, understanding the anatomy relevant to the procedure can help keep you out of trouble. Before your next procedure, review and improve your understanding of the anatomy. Observe from an unparalleled birds-eye view, as expert surgeons identify and navigate surface and deep tissue landmarks and explain the relationships between various anatomic structures.
Earn up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC™) process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (05071)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Meniscal Repair and Replacement (05181)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
Other Products in this Series:
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Ankle 2nd Edition (02856)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow (02575)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hand (02717)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (02718)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Pelvis (02723)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder 2nd Edition (02900)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Wrist (02549)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package