Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes
Keith Kenter, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Get skills course instruction with DVD value and convenience!
Area of Focus: Sports Medicine and Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity
Surgical demonstrations and insightful lectures offer in-depth coverage of the most prevalent knee injuries and how to correct them. Learn intraoperative pearls and tips to avoid pitfalls from world-renowned experts—including Freddie Fu, MD, Charles Bush-Joseph, MD, and Jason Koh, MD. Improve your understanding of the knee anatomy and basic science, allograft options, as well as ACL and PCL reconstruction techniques.
Successful completion of this program should give you knowledge to:
Surgical demonstrations and insightful lectures offer in-depth coverage of:
About Standing Room Only:
Standing Room Only is your front-row seat to the most popular orthopaedic skills courses held at the Orthopaedic Learning Center. This program offers a selection of educational features such as lectures, surgical demonstrations of contemporary techniques, case-based discussion, and exam questions.
Standing Room Only will help you review and reinforce a course that you attended, or it can highlight the key issues of a course that you weren't able to attend.
Earn up to 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Articular Cartilage Restoration (05203)
- Knee: Pediatric Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (V11004)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Sports Medicine 4 (02989)
- Surgical Management of Articular Cartilage Defects in the Knee (05054)
- Womens Sports Injuries (05309)
Other Products in this Series:
- Standing Room Only: Hip Preservation in the Adolescent and Young Adult (05327)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05284)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Standing Room Only: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (02942)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma (02840)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatrics: Sports Surgery of Children and Adolescents (05214)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Standing Room Only: Shoulder and Elbow: Surgical Techniques and Management (02771)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- Standing Room Only: Strategies and Tactics in Orthopaedic Extremity Trauma (05349)
- Standing Room Only: Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma (02902)
- Standing Room Only: Wrist Fractures (02827)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package