Area of Focus: Spine
*For the eBook version of this product, click here.
Quickly find the most up-to-date research and new developments in the rapidly-evolving field of spine care. World renowned editors give you an unbiased perspective of the most important literature in adult and pediatric spine.
Developed by the North American Spine Society (NASS) and published by AAOS, OKU: Spine 4 is a focused compilation of basic science, alternative treatment and management techniques, new technology, and much more. Featuring 7 sections – 2 more than its predecessor – this new OKU specialty covers the gamut of pediatric and adult spine care and helps support your clinical decision making.
• Basic Science of the Spine
• Nonsurgical Care of the Spine
• Spine Trauma
• The Adult Spine
• The Pediatric Spine
• Spine Disorders
• Spine Care Policy and Research
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- OKU:Foot & Ankle 5+Advanced Reconstruction Foot & Ankle 2+MO: Total Ankle Arthroplasty Package
- OKU 11 print + Scored and Recorded OKU SAE + OKU 11 eBook bundle