Management of Limb-Length Discrepancies
Reggie C. Hamdy, MB, ChB, MSc, FRCS, and James J. McCarthy, MD, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
From the Monograph Series—always current, concise, and clinically relevant
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics
Tackle the complex and challenging problem of limb-length discrepancy head-on! Gain in-depth knowledge of the etiology, its effects on function and gait, its clinical and radiologic assessment, as well as the many forms of medical and surgical treatment options. You'll also learn about lengthening in specific conditions, such as congenital deficiencies, upper limb, short stature, and soft-tissue contractures, and in adults.
This unique publication, made up of 22 comprehensive chapters, will prove a valuable resource for orthopaedic surgeons, pediatricians, primary care physicians, and allied health professionals alike. Recognized leaders in the field provide cutting-edge knowledge including the newest surgical techniques using both external and internal fixation. Highlights include chapters on infection, tumors, gradual lengthening by distraction osteogenesis, and bone transport in cases of segmental bone loss secondary to trauma.
The Monograph Series draws on current literature to support diagnosis, initial treatment, and management decision making for specific orthopaedic conditions.
Subscribe and receive up to five timely and relevant volumes every year, immediately upon publication. And save $20 on each volume!
Email AAOS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-626-6726 to subscribe and save $20.00 on each monograph!
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies, 3rd Edition (02668)
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care 4th Edition (05188)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Pediatrics 4 (05157)
Other Products in this Series:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (02714)
- Adult Consequences of Pediatric Orthopaedic Conditions (05310)
- Bone Grafts and Bone Graft Substitutes (02797)
- Gunshot Wounds (05206)
- Limited Incisions for Total Hip Arthroplasty (02857)
- Low Back Pain (02788)
- Management of Glenohumeral Arthritis in the Active Patient (05311)
- Neck Pain (02713)
- Pitfalls in the Management of Common Shoulder Problems (05052)
- Principles and Techniques in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05255)
- Scaphoid Fractures (02870)
- Shoulder Arthroplasty (05254)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (02832)
- Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts (05053)
- Surgical Management of Articular Cartilage Defects in the Knee (05054)
- Surgical Management of Pediatric Long-Bone Fractures (02941)
- The Athlete's Elbow (02924)
- The Stiff Elbow (02796)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
- Womens Sports Injuries (05309)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package