Guide to the Evaluation of Functional Ability: How to Request, Interpret and Apply Functional Capacity Evaluations
Published by the American Medical Association.
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Bridge the gap between impairment and disability
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Practice Management
Learn how to request, interpret, and apply functional capacity evaluations (FCEs) with this practical, evidence-based guide to assessing a patient's physical ability in workers' compensation and disability cases. The book reviews general orthopaedic concepts pertaining to this subject, and provides background on applications to other disciplines. Also addresses documentation and legal implications of FCEs.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Guides 6th Impairment Training Workbook: Lower Extremities (05194)
- Guides 6th Impairment Training Workbook: Spine (05195)
- Guides 6th Impairment Training Workbook: Upper Extremities (05193)
- Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 6th Ed (02904)
- Transition to the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 6th Ed (05197)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package