Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care 4th Edition
John F. Sarwark, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Make quick, confident decisions at each stage of diagnosis and patient management for more than 300 musculoskeletal conditions.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
The 4th edition and DVD-ROM Supplement bring you:
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Academy of Pediatrics
Start where it hurts! Essentials will guide you from there.
Fast Answers: Essentials' problem/solution format and concise content deliver the information you need quickly and easily.
Visual Confirmation: Hundreds of photographs, radiographs, and diagrams show you what to look for. Narrated video demonstrations show you injection and physical examination techniques
Confident Decision Making: Diagnostic thinking flows logically and efficiently. Each section reflects the patient care process: Definition; Symptoms; Tests; Differential Diagnosis; Treatment; Adverse Outcomes; Referral Decision; Red flags
Multidisciplinary Perspective: The best minds in pediatrics and orthopaedics bring you this 4th edition.
Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care is a powerful clinical resource for family physicians, internists, pediatricians, physiatrists, osteopathic physicians, rheumatologists, emergency physicians, and every primary care physician.
- About The Editor
John F. Sarwark, MD
- Essentials Text
Table of Contents
- Essentials DVD
Table of Contents
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Arthritis Brochures (English) (03009)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Brochure (English) (03018)
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Imaging Text with CD-ROM Supplement (02559A)
- Musculoskeletal Medicine (02685)
- Osteoporosis Brochure (English) New Edition (03110)
- Surgical Atlas of the Musculoskeletal System (02882)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package