Instructional Course Lectures Spine 2
Christopher M. Bono, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Area of Focus: Spine
Use this inclusive collection to gain an up-to-date reflection and forward-looking perspective of common spinal disorders, treatments, and recent developments. These practical and clinically relevant lectures on spine topics are selected from several past AAOS Annual Meetings. They cover the contemporary ideology, diagnosis, and treatment of a full array of spinal injuries and disorders — all in one book! Sections include in-depth and informative introductions from leading spine surgeons that summarize and relate these lectures to your daily clinical practice.
Instructional Course Lectures Spine 2 is a powerful resource and a convenient gateway to current operative and nonoperative treatment expertise. Published cooperatively with the North American Spine Society, this book is a must buy for anyone who treats spinal injuries and disorders.
- Editor's Quote
Christopher Bono, MD, Editor
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
- Low Back Pain Brochures (English) (03005)
- Scoliosis Brochures (English) (03003)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
Other Products in this Series:
- Instructional Course Lectures Foot and Ankle (05073)
- Instructional Course Lectures Hip (02907)
- Instructional Course Lectures Hip 2 (05355)
- Instructional Course Lectures Knee (02906)
- Instructional Course Lectures Pediatrics (02845)
- Instructional Course Lectures Shoulder and Elbow 2 (05192)
- Instructional Course Lectures Sports Medicine 2 (05248)
- Instructional Course Lectures Trauma 2 (05261)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package