Advanced Reconstruction: Spine
Jeffrey C. Wang, MD, Editor
Now available as an eBook!
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Discover how leading spine surgeons face the most complicated cases.
Area of Focus: Spine and Joint Replacement
Click here to order the eBook format.
Developed in collaboration with the North American Spine Society (NASS), this techniques-oriented book provides concise, step-by-step procedural guidance – from surgical approach to wound closure. Each chapter is liberally illustrated with fullcolor intraoperative photographs and includes pearls from master spine surgeons. Chapters are clearly organized for quick reference and include:
..........Setup and Exposure
..........Instruments, Equipment, Implants Required
Prepare for complicated cases. Enhance your knowledge and skills. This book covers the entire spine!
People interested in this area have also bought:
- About Your Back Brochure (English) (03112)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (02714)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Spine Surgery (02795)
- Herniated Disk Brochure (English) (03106)
- Instructional Course Lectures Spine 2 (05130)
- Low Back Pain (02788)
- Neck Pain (02713)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- The Burden of Musculoskeletal Diseases in the United States: Prevalence, Societal and Economic Cost (02963)
Other Products in this Series:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Elbow (02821)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Foot and Ankle (02649)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Hip (02745)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package