Advanced Reconstruction: Knee
Jay R. Lieberman, MD, Daniel J. Berry, MD, and Frederick M. Azar, MD, Editors
Now available as an eBook!
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
The world's leading knee reconstruction and sports medicine surgeons guide you – step-by-step – to manage the toughest cases you'll see.
Area of Focus: Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine
Click here to order the eBook format.
Developed in collaboration with The Knee Society, this powerful resource puts the expertise of top surgeons at your fingertips – tips, pearls, and techniques that reflect the leading edge of knee reconstruction.
TEXT AND VIDEO! Procedures are liberally illustrated with full-color intraoperative photographs. Selected techniques are enhanced with videos demonstrating pearls from master surgeons. Techniques chapters are clearly organized for quick reference:
..........Setup and Exposure
..........Instruments, Equipment, Implants Required
Major sections include:
..........Collateral Ligament Reconstruction
Knee and Sports Medicine Subspecialists:
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (05071)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgery (02779)
- Instructional Course Lectures Knee (02906)
- Quantifying Sagittal Plane Kinetics and Flexion Gap Balance in TKR's Utilizing Integrated Sensors (V13019)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- Surgical Management of Articular Cartilage Defects in the Knee (05054)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Arthroplasty for Unicompartmental Knee Arthritis (02915)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty (02727)
- Total Knee Arthroplasty Utilizing Surgical Navigation with an Automated Robotic Cutting Guide (V13016)
Other Products in this Series:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Elbow (02821)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Foot and Ankle (02649)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Hip (02745)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package