Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Total Shoulder Arthroplasty 2
Andrew Green, MD, and Theodore A. Blaine, MD, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Know your surgical options!
Area of Focus: Joint Replacement and Shoulder & Upper Extremity
Evaluate the surgical steps necessary to restore shoulder anatomy and biomechanics when performing a total shoulder arthroplasty. Understand the principles of proper patient positioning and recognize the technical challenges for safely gaining adequate exposure. Review methods for making bone cuts, positioning prosthetic components, achieving secure fixation, and balancing the soft tissues, as well as methods to resolve complications.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
Observe experts as they demonstrate:
"Press-fit anatomic shoulder replacement"
"Glenoid exposure, preparation and replacement"
"Biologic glenoid resurfacing"
"Subscapularis management with lesser tuberosity "
About Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics:
Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics programs show you multiple techniques, presented from start to finish, to help you evaluate your surgical options. Each program presents a wide, yet balanced, selection of surgical techniques to accomplish a procedure or manage a condition. Understand the benefits and potential risks of using one technique over another. Watch experts demonstrate their surgical methods in superior visual detail and hear them explain their thought process as they avoid pitfalls and manage potential complications.
Earn up to 3 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits.™ This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification™ (MOC) process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Glenohumeral Instability (02947)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Shoulder and Elbow 3 (02863)
- Patient Education Booklet: Shoulder Surgery (03123)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder 2nd Edition (02900)
- Standing Room Only: Shoulder and Elbow: Surgical Techniques and Management (02771)
Other Products in this Series:
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Achilles Tendon Disorders (02968)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Arthroplasty for Unicompartmental Knee Arthritis (02915)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Controversies in Proximal Humeral Fractures (05332)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Elbow Arthroscopy (02715)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Hallux Valgus (02726)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Minimal Incision Total Hip Arthroplasty (02642)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty (02727)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Proximal Humerus Fractures (02728)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (02644)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package