Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition
Eeric Truumees, MD, and Kamran Majid, MD, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Start every orthopaedic procedure with a safe surgical exposure.
Area of Focus: Spine and Resident Information
Familiarize yourself with new exposures in spine surgery, including minimally invasive and high cervical approaches. A combination of cadaveric demonstrations, illustrations, and live O/R surgeries will help you navigate the complex anatomy and distinguish indications for specific approaches. This new program provides a broad and balanced array of approaches, showcasing the advantages and disadvantages of different implants. Learn to recognize pitfalls so you can avoid complications. Improve your preoperative planning and intraoperative decision making as expert surgeons instruct and show you conventional, as well as the latest, spine exposures.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
More than 4 hours of detailed footage includes:
Anterior cervical and thoracolumbar approaches
Posterior cervical and thoracolumbar approaches
About Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery:
Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery is a one-of-a-kind resource to that gives you a clear view of the anatomy so you can confidently perform a wide range of approaches to accomplish many procedures.
Whether you are performing arthroscopic or open surgery, understanding the anatomy relevant to the procedure can help keep you out of trouble. Before your next procedure, review and improve your understanding of the anatomy. Observe from an unparalleled birds-eye view, as expert surgeons identify and navigate surface and deep tissue landmarks and explain the relationships between various anatomic structures.
Earn up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC)™ process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (02714)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
- Instructional Course Lectures Spine 2 (05130)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
Other Products in this Series:
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Ankle 2nd Edition (02856)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow (02575)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hand (02717)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (02718)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Knee, 2nd Edition (05219)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Pelvis (02723)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder 2nd Edition (02900)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Wrist (02549)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package