Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts
William N. Levine, MD, Editor
From the Monograph Series—always current, concise, and clinically relevant
Area of Focus: Shoulder & Upper Extremity and Arthroscopy
Improve your techniques for arthroscopic management of the unstable shoulder. This resource aids in your preparation for both nonsurgical and surgical patient care, as well as your understanding of the anatomy, techniques for physical examination, pathology, and rehabilitation. Explore technical advances that have contributed to improved patient outcomes.
The Monograph Series draws on current literature to support diagnosis, initial treatment, and management decision making for specific orthopaedic conditions.
Subscribe and receive up to five timely and relevant volumes every year, immediately upon publication. And save $20.00 on each volume!
Email AAOS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-626-6726 to subscribe and save $20.00 on each monograph!
- Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts Monograph Book Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
Other Products in this Series:
- Adult Consequences of Pediatric Orthopaedic Conditions (05310)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Evolving Concepts (05373)
- Disorders of the Proximal Biceps Tendon: Evaluation and Treatment (05384)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (05348)
- Gunshot Wounds (05206)
- Insufficiency Fractures (05388)
- Management of Glenohumeral Arthritis in the Active Patient (05311)
- Management of Limb-Length Discrepancies (05202)
- Pitfalls in the Management of Common Shoulder Problems (05052)
- Principles and Techniques in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05255)
- Shoulder Arthroplasty (05254)
- Surgical Management of Articular Cartilage Defects in the Knee (05054)
- Surgical Management of Pediatric Long-Bone Fractures (02941)
- The Athlete's Elbow (02924)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty (05387)
- Womens Sports Injuries (05309)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- Adult Hip: Case 10 (disc): Nailing Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures. The Case of Celia Olin: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program
- Instructional Course Lectures Hip 2 and Instructional Course Lectures Knee 2
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package