Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts
William N. Levine, MD, Editor
From the Monograph Series—always current, concise, and clinically relevant
Area of Focus: Shoulder & Upper Extremity and Arthroscopy
Improve your techniques for arthroscopic management of the unstable shoulder. This resource aids in your preparation for both nonsurgical and surgical patient care, as well as your understanding of the anatomy, techniques for physical examination, pathology, and rehabilitation. Explore technical advances that have contributed to improved patient outcomes.
The Monograph Series draws on current literature to support diagnosis, initial treatment, and management decision making for specific orthopaedic conditions.
Subscribe and receive up to five timely and relevant volumes every year, immediately upon publication. And save $20.00 on each volume!
Email AAOS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-626-6726 to subscribe and save $20.00 on each monograph!
- Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts Monograph Book Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
Other Products in this Series:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (02714)
- Adult Consequences of Pediatric Orthopaedic Conditions (05310)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Evolving Concepts (05373)
- Bone Grafts and Bone Graft Substitutes (02797)
- Disorders of the Proximal Biceps Tendon: Evaluation and Treatment (05384)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (05348)
- Gunshot Wounds (05206)
- Low Back Pain (02788)
- Management of Glenohumeral Arthritis in the Active Patient (05311)
- Management of Limb-Length Discrepancies (05202)
- Neck Pain (02713)
- Pitfalls in the Management of Common Shoulder Problems (05052)
- Principles and Techniques in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05255)
- Scaphoid Fractures (02870)
- Shoulder Arthroplasty (05254)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (02832)
- Surgical Management of Pediatric Long-Bone Fractures (02941)
- The Athlete's Elbow (02924)
- The Stiff Elbow (02796)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
- Womens Sports Injuries (05309)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package