Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty
Paul Lachiewicz, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Get skills course instruction with DVD value and convenience!
Area of Focus: Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity and Joint Replacement
Evaluate patients with failed hip replacement and complex hip reconstructive problems in order to formulate appropriate treatment plans and operative strategies. Gain familiarity with the equipment alternatives to perform both complex and revision procedures and learn how to manage and avoid complications.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
About Standing Room Only:
Standing Room Only is your front-row seat to the most popular orthopaedic skills courses held at the Orthopaedic Learning Center. This program offers a selection of educational features such as lectures, surgical demonstrations of contemporary techniques, case-based discussion, and exam questions.
Standing Room Only will help you review and reinforce a course that you attended, or it can highlight the key issues of a course that you weren't able to attend.
Earn up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.™
This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Adult Hip 4 (disc): Diagnosing Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI): Cases from the Adolescent Hip Pain Clinic: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05240)
- Adult Hip 5 (disc): Arthroscopic Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI): The Case of Jon Gerry: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05314)
- Adult Hip Case 1 (disc): (Intertrochanteric Fracture) Slippin and Slidin: The Case of Clyde Ayers: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05237)
- After Joint Replacement Brochure (English) (03117)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Hip Arthroscopy (02946)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Total Hip Arthroplasty (02956)
- Getting Ready for Joint Replacement Brochure (English) (03116)
- Hip: Arthroplasty, Anterolateral Approach in Minimally Invasive (Downloadable) (18109M)
- Knee: Indications and Techniques for Total Hip Arthroplasty Cemented Femoral Component (Downloadable) (18108M)
- Patient Education Booklet: Total Hip Replacement (03126)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
Other Products in this Series:
- Standing Room Only: Hip Preservation in the Adolescent and Young Adult (05327)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05284)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Standing Room Only: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (02942)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma (02840)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatrics: Sports Surgery of Children and Adolescents (05214)
- Standing Room Only: Shoulder and Elbow: Surgical Techniques and Management (02771)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- Standing Room Only: Strategies and Tactics in Orthopaedic Extremity Trauma (05349)
- Standing Room Only: Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma (02902)
- Standing Room Only: Wrist Fractures (02827)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package