Patient Education Booklet: Total Hip Replacement
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
AAOS booklets feature easy-to-read content, detailed anatomy drawings, and inviting graphics.
Area of Focus: Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity and Joint Replacement
Helps patients understand and prepare for total hip replacement. Describes causes of hip pain, the benefits and limitations of hip replacement surgery, as well as what to expect in terms of recovery. Includes tear-out Exercise and Activity Guide to help patients with early postoperative exercises to restore mobility and strength to resume everyday activities.
Click the Volume Discounts tab below.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- After Joint Replacement Brochure (English) (03117)
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Total Hip Arthroplasty (02956)
- Getting Ready for Joint Replacement Brochure (English) (03116)
- Hip Osteoarthritis Brochure (English) (03109)
- Hip Osteoarthritis Brochure (Spanish) (03120)
- Limited Incisions for Total Hip Arthroplasty (02857)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Minimal Incision Total Hip Arthroplasty (02642)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package