Hip Osteoarthritis Brochure (Spanish)
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
AAOS brochures feature easy-to-read content, detailed anatomy drawings, and inviting graphics.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics
Explains hip osteoarthritis, anatomy, causes, diagnosis, nonsurgical and surgical treatment options, as well as tips for living with osteoarthritis.
Patient Education Brochures are sold in packages of 50.
Click the Volume Discounts tab below.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Adult Hip Case 1 (disc): (Intertrochanteric Fracture) Slippin and Slidin: The Case of Clyde Ayers: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05237)
- Hip Osteoarthritis Brochure (English) (03109)
- Hip: Labral Tears, Arthroscopic Anatomic Repair: Iberian Suture Technique (Downloadable) (20232M)
- Instructional Course Lectures Hip (02907)
- Knee Osteoarthritis Brochure (English) (03108)
- Knee Osteoarthritis Brochure (Spanish) (03119)
- Osteoporosis Brochure (English) New Edition (03110)
- Osteoporosis Brochure (Spanish) (03121)
- Patient Education Booklet: Total Hip Replacement (03126)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package