A comprehensive selection of arthroscopic demonstrations you won't find anywhere else—brought to you through a partnership of AAOS and AANA!
Area of Focus: Arthroscopy and Shoulder & Upper Extremity
Improve your understanding of the rationale, indications, and contraindications for arthroscopic repair of a torn rotator cuff. This highly visual learning experience will help you comprehend the surgical steps necessary to safely access the shoulder joint through proper portal placement, conduct an arthroscopic evaluation, and assess the soft tissue and bone quality to determine impact on repair methods. Observe single-row, double-row and knotless fixation techniques and learn how to apply the operative details for achieving secure fixation through proper anchor placement, effective suture management, and proficient knot tying. You will also learn to recognize technical challenges and techniques for resolving complications.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
In-depth coverage includes patient evaluation, positioning, and management techniques:
Imaging and Anatomy
Shoulder Arthroscopy Treatments and Management Techniques
Pitfalls and Complications.
About Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques:
Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques programs, developed in conjunction with the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), offer you the opportunity to observe a comprehensive selection of arthroscopic techniques performed by leaders in the field.
Earn up to 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.™ This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
- Arthroscopy Brochure (English) (03013)
- Shoulder: Arthroscopic Suprascapular Nerve Release (Downloadable) (18119M)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Elbow Arthroscopy (02715)
Other Products in this Series:
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Advanced Ankle Arthroscopy (05178)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (05071)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Glenohumeral Instability (02947)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Hip Arthroscopy (02946)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Meniscal Repair and Replacement (05181)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Patella Instability and Arthrosis (05308)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- AAOS eBooks: New titles and enhancements!
See the enhanced ICL library: Vol. 58 through 62!
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 10 and Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 1-10 on CD-ROM Package