Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Hip Arthroscopy
J. W. Thomas Byrd, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
A comprehensive selection of arthroscopic demonstrations you won't find anywhere else—brought to you through a partnership of AAOS and AANA!
Area of Focus: Arthroscopy and Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity
Observe detailed arthroscopic demonstrations to help you evaluate your treatment options and learn these successful procedures. Improve your understanding of the anatomy, common indications and hip conditions that can be treated arthroscopically. A highly-visual learning experience, you will see the steps from patient positioning and portal selection to arthroscopic visualization of the hip for inspection, debridements, releases, and repairs. Learn how to safely avoid pitfalls and recover from difficult situations by listening and watching the experts navigate challenges.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
In-depth coverage includes:
About Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques:
Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques programs, developed in conjunction with the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), offer you the opportunity to observe a comprehensive selection of arthroscopic techniques performed by leaders in the field.
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Adult Hip 4 (disc): Diagnosing Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI): Cases from the Adolescent Hip Pain Clinic: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05240)
- Adult Hip 5 (disc): Arthroscopic Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI): The Case of Jon Gerry: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05314)
- Adult Hip Case 1 (disc): (Intertrochanteric Fracture) Slippin and Slidin: The Case of Clyde Ayers: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05237)
- Arthroscopy Brochure (English) (03013)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
Other Products in this Series:
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Advanced Ankle Arthroscopy (05178)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (05071)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Anterior Glenohumeral Instability (02947)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Meniscal Repair and Replacement (05181)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Patella Instability and Arthrosis (05308)
- Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques: Rotator Cuff Repair (02948)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package