Surgical Management of Pediatric Long-Bone Fractures
Susan A. Scherl, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
From the Monograph Series—always current, concise, and clinically relevant
Area of Focus: Pediatric Orthopaedics and Trauma
Improve your techniques, and review technical pearls and pitfalls, for both upper and lower extremity long-bone fractures. This richly illustrated resource keeps you updated on multiple types of pediatric fracture management.
A group of world-renowned experts consolidated two prior monographs: Operative Management of Lower Extremity Fractures in Children and Operative Management of Upper Extremity Fractures in Children, in order to create this fully-updated, modern compilation. Each chapter in this streamlined format is structured consistently, making it easy to read and locate specific information.
The Monograph Series draws on current literature to support diagnosis, initial treatment, and management decision making for specific orthopaedic conditions
Subscribe and receive up to five timely and relevant volumes every year, immediately upon publication. And save $20.00 on each volume!
Email AAOS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-626-6726 to subscribe and save $20.00 on each monograph!
Available on Kindle from Amazon.com
Amazon™ and Amazon Kindle™ are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Complications in Orthopaedics: Open Fractures (05069)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Pediatrics 4 (05157)
Other Products in this Series:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (02714)
- Adult Consequences of Pediatric Orthopaedic Conditions (05310)
- Bone Grafts and Bone Graft Substitutes (02797)
- Gunshot Wounds (05206)
- Limited Incisions for Total Hip Arthroplasty (02857)
- Low Back Pain (02788)
- Management of Glenohumeral Arthritis in the Active Patient (05311)
- Management of Limb-Length Discrepancies (05202)
- Neck Pain (02713)
- Pitfalls in the Management of Common Shoulder Problems (05052)
- Principles and Techniques in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05255)
- Scaphoid Fractures (02870)
- Shoulder Arthroplasty (05254)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (02832)
- Shoulder Instability: Current Concepts (05053)
- Surgical Management of Articular Cartilage Defects in the Knee (05054)
- The Athlete's Elbow (02924)
- The Stiff Elbow (02796)
- The Young Adult With Hip Pain (02874)
- Womens Sports Injuries (05309)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package