Know your surgical options!
Area of Focus: Joint Replacement and Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity
Compare and contrast multiple techniques for performing a medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, with and without ACL repair. Evaluate the differences between lateral and medial techniques and explore the pearls and pitfalls to help ensure your ability to navigate these challenging procedures.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
Extensive coverage includes the following procedures, performed by several expert surgeons:
About Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics:
Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics programs show you multiple techniques, presented from start to finish, to help you evaluate your surgical options. Each program presents a wide, yet balanced, selection of surgical techniques to accomplish a procedure or manage a condition. Understand the benefits and potential risks of using one technique over another. Watch experts demonstrate their surgical methods in superior visual detail and hear them explain their thought process as they avoid pitfalls and manage potential complications.
Earn up to 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC™) process.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
Other Products in this Series:
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Achilles Tendon Disorders (02968)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Controversies in Proximal Humeral Fractures (05332)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Hallux Valgus (02726)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Ligament Balancing in TKA (02901)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty (02727)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (02644)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Total Hip Arthroplasty (05389)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Total Shoulder Arthroplasty 2 (05074)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
Featured at the Store
- OKU 11 text + Scored and Recorded OKU SAE + OKU 11eBook bundle
- OKU 11 eBook + Scored and Recorded OKU 11 SAE bundle