Standing Room Only: Wrist Fractures
Matthew Putnam, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Get skills course instruction with DVD value and convenience!
Area of Focus: Hand & Wrist and Trauma
Learn to evaluate the distal radius using arthroscopic and radiographic assessment, including carpal facet horizon, 10 degree lateral, and "teardrop angle." Define indications and contraindications for volar and dorsal plating techniques for distal radius fractures. Identify the treatment options of a distal radius or carpus using either limited incision or extensile exposure techniques, as well as special considerations for pediatric patients.
Successful completion of this independent study program provides you with the knowledge to:
In-depth coverage includes:
About Standing Room Only:
Standing Room Only is your front-row seat to the most popular orthopaedic skills courses held at the Orthopaedic Learning Center. This program offers a selection of educational features such as lectures, surgical demonstrations of contemporary techniques, case-based discussion, and exam questions.
Standing Room Only will help you review and reinforce a course that you attended, or it can highlight the key issues of a course that you weren't able to attend.
This product is not compatible with Apple, Lion OS 10.7
Earn up to 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.™
This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC™) process.
Other Products in this Series:
- Standing Room Only: Hip Preservation in the Adolescent and Young Adult (05327)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty (05284)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Standing Room Only: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (02942)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma (02840)
- Standing Room Only: Pediatrics: Sports Surgery of Children and Adolescents (05214)
- Standing Room Only: Primary and Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (05017)
- Standing Room Only: Shoulder and Elbow: Surgical Techniques and Management (02771)
- Standing Room Only: Spine Surgery: Evolving Applications and Techniques (02815)
- Standing Room Only: Sports Medicine: Knee Injuries in Athletes (05207)
- Standing Room Only: Strategies and Tactics in Orthopaedic Extremity Trauma (05349)
- Standing Room Only: Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma (02902)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package