Advanced Reconstruction: Hip
Jay R. Lieberman, MD, and
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Step-by-step solutions for your most challenging cases!
Area of Focus: Joint Replacement and Hip, Knee & Lower Extremity
Written and edited by the world's leading hip reconstruction surgeons, Advanced Reconstruction: Hip takes you deep into complex hip cases that define your practice.
Concisely written and lavishly illustrated, Advanced Reconstruction: Hip offers step-by-step guidance for more than 60 of the most challenging hip conditions seen in clinical practice.
Each chapter reviews treatment indications, summarizes treatment results, and explains how to avoid complications.
Available on Kindle from Amazon.com
Amazon™ and Amazon Kindle™ are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Adult Hip Case 1 (disc): (Intertrochanteric Fracture) Slippin and Slidin: The Case of Clyde Ayers: A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (05237)
- Hip: Northern or Superior PATH Approach for Hip Arthroplasty (V11006)
- Hip: Northern or Superior PATH Approach for Hip Arthroplasty (Downloadable) (V11006M)
- Hip: Revision Arthroplasty with Use of a Total Femoral Replacement (V11008)
- Hip: Revision Arthroplasty with Use of a Total Femoral Replacement (Downloadable) (V11008M)
Other Products in this Series:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Elbow (02821)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Foot and Ankle (02649)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package