Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hand
Richard Uhl, MD, Editor
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Start every orthopaedic procedure with a safe surgical exposure.
Area of Focus: Hand & Wrist and Resident Information
Hand surgery requires extraordinary precision because understanding hand anatomy is essential for gaining safe surgical exposures. Selecting the best exposure and getting a clear view of the operative site is critical.
Dr. Richard Uhl and his team of hand surgeons help you perfect conventional approaches for the hand. This program includes more than 90 minutes of surgical lab and intraoperative footage to help you review anatomic structures and avoid potential pitfalls.
Learn the nuances of these exposures:
About Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery:
Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery is a one-of-a-kind resource to that gives you a clear view of the anatomy so you can confidently perform a wide range of approaches to accomplish many procedures.
Whether you are performing arthroscopic or open surgery, understanding the anatomy relevant to the procedure can help keep you out of trouble. Before your next procedure, review and improve your understanding of the anatomy. Observe from an unparalleled birds-eye view, as expert surgeons identify and navigate surface and deep tissue landmarks and explain the relationships between various anatomic structures.
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC™) process.
People interested in this area have also bought:
Other Products in this Series:
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Ankle 2nd Edition (02856)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow (02575)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (02718)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Knee, 2nd Edition (05219)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Pelvis (02723)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder 2nd Edition (02900)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Wrist (02549)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package