Advanced Reconstruction: Foot and Ankle
James A. Nunley, MD, Glenn B. Pfeffer, MD, Roy W. Sanders, MD, and Elly Trepman, MD, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Where to turn when others turn to you
Area of Focus: Foot & Ankle
When orthopaedic foot and ankle cases need more specialized care, your orthopaedic colleagues turn to you. But where do you turn for expert advice? Find just what you need to know to tackle some of the toughest foot and ankle conditions in this Academy book written specifically for orthopaedic foot and ankle specialists!
Advanced Reconstruction Foot and Ankle provides step-by-step surgical advice from the world's leading orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons in a concise, problem/solution format that you can quickly absorb and apply in your daily clinical practice!
Developed in collaboration with the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle society, this advanced surgical decision-making guide gives you insights to deal with 76 of the most challenging foot and ankle conditions - including failed surgeries, complex problems, and neurologic complications.
Written entirely by leading surgeons, each chapter presents the most effective approaches to solve a specific complex surgical problem,and avoid potential pitfalls in a few short pages. Each author illustrates a preferred surgical solution and explains why it works best. Expected outcomes and coding guidelines are included for each condition.
The result is a clear treatment and management progression for complex cases that's easy to follow!
FREE BONUS CD-ROM!
Watch state-of-the-art surgical techniques demonstrated by renowned faculty! Available exclusively with Advanced Reconstruction: Foot and Ankle, this bonus CD-ROM shows narrated video of select procedures from the January 2004 "Advanced Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery" OLC course, Brian G. Donley, MD, and William C. McGarvey, MD, Course Directors.
Available on Kindle from Amazon.com
Amazon™ and Amazon Kindle™ are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Doody's Review
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc., the premiere provider of expert reviews of medical books and software.
People interested in this area have also bought:
- Instructional Course Lectures Foot and Ankle (05073)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 4 (02990)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Ankle 2nd Edition (02856)
- Standing Room Only: Foot and Ankle: Advanced Surgical Techniques (02770)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Achilles Tendon Disorders (02968)
- Surgical Techniques in Orthopaedics: Hallux Valgus (02726)
- The Athlete's Ankle Volumes 1 and 2 (DVD-ROM): A Virtual Fellowship Interactive Multimedia Program (02887)
Other Products in this Series:
- Advanced Reconstruction: Elbow (02821)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Hip (02745)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Knee (05122)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Shoulder (02820)
- Advanced Reconstruction: Spine (05123)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package