Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Wrist
Mark S. Cohen, MD, and
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Start every orthopaedic procedure with a safe surgical exposure.
Area of Focus: Hand & Wrist and Resident Information
Gain a firm understanding of wrist anatomy and your options for distal, palmar, and volar approaches to the wrist. Identify the instruments needed to facilitate safe wrist exposure, including tools to retract, elevate, and protect the muscles, tendons, and nerves. Learn helpful tips for achieving superior visualization while minimizing bleeding and protecting nerves.
About Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery:
Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery is a one-of-a-kind resource to that gives you a clear view of the anatomy so you can confidently perform a wide range of approaches to accomplish many procedures.
Whether you are performing arthroscopic or open surgery, understanding the anatomy relevant to the procedure can help keep you out of trouble. Before your next procedure, review and improve your understanding of the anatomy. Observe from an unparalleled birds-eye view, as expert surgeons identify and navigate surface and deep tissue landmarks and explain the relationships between various anatomic structures.
Earn up to 3 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. This enduring material can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC™) process.
Other Products in this Series:
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Ankle 2nd Edition (02856)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow (02575)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hand (02717)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (02718)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Knee, 2nd Edition (05219)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Pelvis (02723)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder 2nd Edition (02900)
- Selective Exposures in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine 2nd Edition (05067)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package