Clinical Measurement of Joint Motion
Walter B. Greene, MD, and James D. Heckman, MD, Editors
AAOS Members and Residents: See your exclusive price when you Log In or Add To Cart.
Or call 800-626-6726.
AAOS Members on Active Military Duty: Order at 800-626-6726 to receive your exclusive price.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
Especially recommended for the physician or therapist working in a busy clinic. Discusses appropriate techniques for measuring motion of the spine and extremities, and, where appropriate, normal joint kinesiology, the range of normal joint motion, and change in motion with age. Methods discussed were selected for accuracy and predictabililty.
Spanish version also available.
Other Products in this Series:
- Arthritis Brochures (English) (03009)
- Arthroscopy Brochure (English) (03013)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Brochure (English) (03018)
- Certificate of Membership and Anniversary Frame (90077)
- Low Back Pain Brochures (English) (03005)
- Bunion Surgery BOOKLET (03058)
- Scoliosis Brochures (English) (03003)
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package