Store - Self-Assessment Examination Resources
Choose from the following types of self-assessment examinations.
- Scored and Recorded Examinations and Programs
Credits earned by completing the Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examinations and Programs can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
- Self-Scored Examinations
The Self-Scored Self-Assessment Examinations can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process, but cannot be applied to the MOC self-assessment requirement because these activities are not scored and recorded by the AAOS.
- Independent Study Examinations - No CME
These examinations do not offer CME credit, as a result of the new requirements from the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award Program. These exams include the answers and can be used for self-directed study and teaching purposes.
- Review additional information about MOC requirements.
Search the Store
More Search Tools
New to the Store
- New! AAOS eBooks website launched and open
Preview, Share, Shop - check regularly for additional titles
- Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- Advanced Reconstruction Elbow and Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder Package
- OKU 10 + Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review Package